Need A Ghostwriter?
No one knows your story better than you do. If you have a compelling idea but you’re not a writer, then you might need a ghostwriter to help you share your story with the world. We know you have a big question to consider. How much does a ghostwriter cost?
Our ghostwriters will start with an idea, rough draft, research, or just your jotted down notes. It doesn’t matter where you begin because we will help you flush out the details.
Everything you want to say, will be captured by your ghostwriter and crafted into a compelling story.
Our ghostwriting cost also include book editing, and book preparation services. So, how much does a ghostwriter cost? No as much as you might think.
We Will Write Your Story and Prepare Your Book
Key Points to Know About Your Ghostwriting Project
- There are no hourly fees. The cost of crafting your story is project based
- Together we develop your material, story idea or plot
- We’ll decide on a narrative style, voice and other elements of your manuscript
- Scheduled Interviews
- We want to interview you as well as the people who are integral to your story
- Author gives the Okay all all interviews
- Author determines how or if interview material is used
Your negotiated cost is determined by:
- Expected length of the book
- Short stories begin at $3,000
- Full length stories can be 70,000 plus
- Story Complexity
- Deadlines and Milestones
Cost of Editing Services
- There are no additional cost for editing your book
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Your contract will include an NDA to ensure a confidential relationship between the author and ghost writer.
- You are the author, as such you maintain control over your story, notes, research and all aspects of the information you share.
- The author, not the ghostwriter retains the rights to the book.
Start your project today.
Bring your unique story to life. There’s no better day.